Easter is just a few days away and that means you probably have lots of Extra Egg Cartons laying around. I thought it would be fun to round up a list of Egg Carton Crafts you can do with all those empty containers, these are all fun for kids and a great way to recycle those extra containers!
- Egg Carton Train (Craft Train)
- Egg Carton Flowers (Kitchen Counter Chronicles)
- Egg Carton Masks (PickleBums)
- Egg Carton Flower Bells (Things to Share and Remember)
- Egg Carton Sea Creatures (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- Egg Carton Frog Prince (Crafty Morning)
- Flying Helicopter (How Wee Learn)
- Egg Carton Jellyfish (All Free Kids Crafts)
- Fairy Crowns (Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas)
- Egg Carton Snake Puppet (Kid Spot)
Also, don’t forget to check out my post on How to Freeze Eggs, these are super cheap this time of the year and it’s a great time to stock up. Freezing is a great way to stock up when the prices are low, these are great for using in Baking and Breakfast Casseroles!