I wanted to quickly share my Fall Party Mix Recipe! My kids have been eating this stuff up + It’s a fun treat for class parties and more if you package it up with some Scrapbook Paper and Curling Ribbon.
Fall Party Mix Recipe –
2 Cups – Chocolate Cheerios (Or Cocoa Puffs)
2 Cups – Cheez It Crackers
1 Cup – Peanuts
1 Cup – Fall Colored M&Ms
You can double or triple the recipe if you want, but this is enough to make about 10 small bags! This is a fun recipe for kids and little ones because all you have to do is mix everything together! I just used a Plastic bag to mix ours and I let the kids Shake it Gently.
I just used Favor Bags from Hobby Lobby to hold the Party Mix, then you can use Scrapbook Paper to create the tops. I used the Pre-Cut Paper I had which is 4.5″ x 6.5″ or you could cut your own from any Scrap Book Paper.
- Fold the Paper in Half
- Fold one Half in Half again
- Punch 2 Holes in the Half that’s Folded
- Pull ends of Curling ribbon from the Back to the Front
- Place over the top of the bag and Staple to hold the bag shut
- Tie Ribbon over the Staple and Curl!