The Family Dollar Coupon Policy says that you can stack Family Dollar Coupons and Manufacturer’s Coupons which is the best way to save! They do not accept Competitor’s Coupons or coupons for “free” items. There are also no overages according to the Family Dollar Coupon Policy and if the barcode is invalid or will not scan, the coupon will not be accepted automatically.
You can access Family Dollar’s Smart Coupons in their App or online and stack them with Manufacturer’s Coupons to save more!
Family Dollar Stores ACCEPT Manufacturer and Family Dollar issued coupons including:
- Original Paper Coupons and valid print at home coupons that have a valid scannable barcode.
- Family Dollar Digital Coupons better known as Smart Coupons, available at https://www.familydollar.com/smartcoupons or via our downloadable App.
Family Dollar Stores ACCEPT Manufacturer and Family Dollar issued coupons that meet these requirements:
- Only ONE Manufacturer coupon and ONE Family Dollar coupon can be used per ITEM in a transaction.
- Limit of 4 identical coupons per household per day, if no limit specified on coupon.
- No more than Two (2) Phone Numbers (or Unique 10 digit code) per household can be used to set up a Smart Coupon account. Only one phone number may be used per customer per transaction.
- Coupons can be redeemed only for items that are described in writing on the coupon. The wording/verbiage on the coupon dictates which items are to be included in the offer, not the image of what is shown on the coupon.
- Family Dollar $5 off $25 coupon (or similar type coupons such as $3 off $15) is accepted as long as the net purchase, meaning AFTER all other offers, coupons and/or discounts have been applied, is $25 (or designated threshold) or more (before taxes).
- Coupons are acceptable for use on sale or clearance items.
- Family Dollar Smart Coupons are the last to be processed.
- If more than one Smart Coupon applies, the highest discount offer will be redeemed.
- BOGO coupons cannot be combined on the same items; (for example, you cannot use two BOGO coupons on the purchase of two items and get both items for free”).
Family Dollar does NOT ACCEPT coupons that:
- Are “Free Coupons”.
- Have a Face Value greater than the retail price of an item.
- Are from other retailers or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
- Are expired.
- Ring up as a different value than what is printed on the coupon. For example: if a coupon says $3.00 off product X, but scans for $5.00 off, the coupon will not be accepted.
- Are manufacturer coupons that do not have a “remit to” address on the coupon.
- Are bottle caps.
- Competitor coupons are not matched.
- Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase.
- All coupon offers available only while quantities last.
- We do not accept counterfeit coupons.
- We accept manufacturer coupons with a scannable GS1 data barcode. We do not accept UPC-A coupon barcodes unless combined with a scannable GS1 data barcode.
- Some items not available in all stores.