Here is one of my Mother In Laws famous recipes. It’s become one of my favorite recipes to make and take to a Party, it goes great with Grilled Chicken, Burgers and so much more! Plus it’s simple to make ahead of time and it uses basic ingredients that you probably have on hand.
- 2 Bags of Shredded Hashbrowns (16 oz. each)
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 Soup Cans of Milk
- 16 oz. Shredded Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Spray a Casserole Dish
- Combine Cream of Chicken Soup & 2 Cans of Milk in the Dish
- Salt and Pepper the Soup Mixture
- Slowly stir in Thawed Potatoes
- Cover with Cheese and Bake at 350 Degrees for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until potatoes are completely cooked.
Last Updated on