This Mexican Pile Up Recipe is a Summer take on Traditional Homemade Chili! While it may seem too hot to eat Chili in the Summer, this recipe will satisfy your Chili craving.
Here is one of our families favorite recipes that turns Chili into a fun Mexican Salad dish. You just “Pile Up” The Toppings however you choose!
- 2 Cups Cooked Rice (1 Cup Uncooked)
- 2 - 16 oz. Cans of Chili Beans
- 2 Cups Cooked Ground Beef (About 1 lb Fresh)
- 1 - 14.5 oz. Can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1 oz. Package of Chili Seasoning
- Lettuce (Chopped)
- Shredded Cheese
- Tortilla Chips or Fritos
- Onions (Chopped)
- Black Olives
- Brown Ground Beef.
- Dice Tomatoes.
- Bring Chili Beans, Beef, Diced Tomatoes and Chili Seasoning to a boil and let simmer for 45 minutes (Or use your Crockpot and cook around 4 hours)
- Cook Rice and Let Cool.
- Chop Lettuce and Onions while Chili Mixture and Rice are cooking.
- Set all the Toppings out and Let Each Family Member Create their Own Mexican Pile Up Bowl!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 737Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 108mgSodium: 2024mgCarbohydrates: 73gFiber: 13gSugar: 17gProtein: 48g