This place is AMAZING and I would highly recommend visiting but while we are stuck at home, you can still enjoy our exhibits and online offerings, from materials for families and teachers to virtual tours, videos, games, and more.
- Museum View Virtual Tour: See “inside the Museum” in this virtual tour from Google Arts and Culture.
- Guided Hall Tours: Museum tour guides lead Facebook Live hall tours.
- Google Arts and Culture: Explore Museum highlights.
- Explorer: Download our free app for Android or iOS.
Some of the highlighted resources for you and the kids…..This is a treasure trove of information and resources for kids currently learning at home. It’s the next best thing to being right there in the action!
- OLogy: The Museum’s science website for kids.
- Curriculum Collections: Activities, articles, videos.
- Science Topics: Collections of articles and videos.
- Khan Academy: Try one of four Museum classes.
- Kahoot: Test your knowledge with Museum quizzes.
- Coursera: Take one of two Museum courses.
This is a great opportunity to take the virtual trip!! Adults and Kids will love all of the behind the scenes discovery of animals!
If you’re a Teacher, the Museum’s online professional learning program for Educators too! Choose from Museum courses for educators on ecology, evolution, genetics, and geology.