French Bread Pepperoni Pizza is an affordable and quick way to serve up pizza for dinner. Grab that French bread loaf and then pile on the sauce, cheese, and your favorite toppings. Give my French bread pepperoni pizza recipe a try and let me know what you think.
French Bread Pepperoni Pizza
Have you ever made French bread pizza? If you haven’t it is so simple, pantry and fridge ingredients, and dinner is ready in no time. A kid-friendly lunch, dinner or even a snack.
What Is French Bread Pizza
French bread pizza is so fun. You use a loaf of French bread that you slice in half, and then use the bread as the crust as the pizza. Add on the sauce, cheese, and toppings and bake in your oven or air fryer for an easy weeknight lunch or dinner.
You are going to love it if you have not tried making these yet. They are so simple and easy.
Can I Change Up Toppings On French Bread Pizza
Absolutely! You can make your pizza any way you love. Whether you pile on the toppings or just do sauce and mozzarella cheese. However you prefer pizza is absolutely perfect for making the ultimate recipe.
- Diced mushrooms
- Cooked ground beef
- Italian Sausage
- Canadian Bacon
As you can see any toppings go! So get creative and have fun. If your kids are old enough, let them help add the toppings to the pizzas if you want. It can be a fun way to teach them how to cook.
Freeze Your French Bread Pizzas
One thing I have to share is you can freeze your french bread pizza! You can add sauce and toppings and then place in a proper freezer container and toss straight in the freezer.
Then when you are craving a quick and easy meal pull out from the freezer, toss in the oven, and cook until cheese is melted and cooked through. I just add a few times to the baking time in the printable card when I cook from frozen.
- 1 loaf of French Bread Pizza, Sliced Lengthwise
- 6 oz package Pepperoni Pizza
- 8 oz bag Mozzarella Cheese
- 14 oz Jar of Pizza Sauce
- Slice your French bread lengthwise
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Now you will place bread in oven for 4-5 minutes to let it toast up a bit.
- Remove bread and spread each side of the bread with 1/2 cup of pizza sauce.
- Layer on pepperoni and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and slightly golden.
- Remove from oven, slice and serve this French Bread Pepperoni Pizza.
Feel free to add on other toppings to your French bread pizza.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 146Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 409mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 8g
Craving More Easy Recipes
- 15 Easy Instant Pot Soup Recipes
- Easy Baked Tacos
- 25 BBQ Recipes To Try
- Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken