Need some Game Day-inspired recipes?? Look no further than this awesome Game Day Cupcakes Recipe!!
These are seriously the EASIEST Game Day Recipe you will ever make!! Once I found this idea, I kicked myself for not thinking of it sooner!
All you’re going to need to make these Game Day Cupcakes is football-themed cupcake liners, a jello mold of your favorite team’s mascot (or a football!), cupcake mix, and icing!! The liners and the mascot candies really take this Game Day Dessert to the next level!
Game Day Cupcakes Recipe!
Need some Game Day-inspired recipes?? Look no further than these awesome Game Day Cupcakes!!
- White Cake Mix for Cupcakes
- Vanilla Frosting
- Colored Candy Melts (Red)
- Make cupcakes according to the directions on the box.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool and ice with vanilla frosting.
- Melt candy melts in the microwave (on 50% power level) until melted - or you can use a Wilton Melting Pot to make this process easier.
- Fill Jello Molds with the colored melted candy and let them cool completely.
- Place one of the candies on each of your cupcakes and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 62Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 48mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g
Make sure you check out our Saving Money Blog and also our How to Coupon Page for more tips, tricks and videos on saving money and using coupons.
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!
Pricing subject to change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing.