- White Cake Mix for Cupcakes
- Vanilla Frosting
- Colored Candy Melts (Red)
- Make cupcakes according to the directions on the box.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool and ice with vanilla frosting.
- Melt candy melts in the microwave (on 50% power level) until melted – or you can use a Wilton Melting Pot to make this process easier.
- Fill Jello Molds with the colored melted candy and let them cool completely.
- Place one of the candies on each of your cupcakes and enjoy!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing.