Need some Game Day-inspired recipes?? Look no further than this awesome Game Day Cupcakes Recipe!!
These are seriously the EASIEST Game Day Recipe you will ever make!! Once I found this idea, I kicked myself for not thinking of it sooner!
All you’re going to need to make these Game Day Cupcakes is football-themed cupcake liners, a jello mold of your favorite team’s mascot (or a football!), cupcake mix, and icing!! The liners and the mascot candies really take this Game Day Dessert to the next level!
- White Cake Mix for Cupcakes
- Vanilla Frosting
- Colored Candy Melts (Red)
- Make cupcakes according to the directions on the box.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool and ice with vanilla frosting.
- Melt candy melts in the microwave (on 50% power level) until melted - or you can use a Wilton Melting Pot to make this process easier.
- Fill Jello Molds with the colored melted candy and let them cool completely.
- Place one of the candies on each of your cupcakes and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 62Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 48mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!
Pricing subject to change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing.