I love this Gift Card Mini Christmas Tree idea!! It’s an attractive (and easy!) way to give gift cards for the holidays. Usually I prefer to give gifts, but people are indeed hard to buy for! Others just really get a lot of joy from shopping for their own things. Whomever you get this for will love the assortment of gift cards adorning this mini tree!
How to Make a Mini Gift Card Christmas Tree
As you can probably guess, it is SO easy to put this together!! All you have to do is stick the gift cards on the tree. Sometimes I struggle coming up with unique gift cards, and you might be the same way, so here are a handful of my favorite gift card ideas, too!
Unique Gift Card Ideas
- Locally-Owned Coffee Shop
- Nail Salon
- Etsy.com, the handmade marketplace
- Magazine Subscription Gift Card
- Door Dash – During winter months, sometimes we don’t feel like getting out as much, so Door Dash is a lifesafer!
- Audible – I love listening to audiobooks when the weather is dreary outside and I’m walking on the treadmill!
- And when all else fails, grab an Amazon gift card!! Amazon has everything!
For this Mini Gift Card Christmas Tree project, I really liked using the gift cards that are on the cardboard backing with the hole in the top. They’re perfect for hanging o the branches! However, some gift cards don’t have that option, so I nestled them in the branches and they stayed in place just fine!
My friends and relatives love this gift card idea, and I know yours will, too!! It’s a much more creative way to give gift cards instead of gifting them in a card. Let me know if you try this Gift Card Mini Christmas Tree Idea for the holidays this year!
More DIY Christmas Gift Ideas
- HUGE List of DIY Holiday Gifts for Men
- Bath and Body Works Gift Ideas
- How to Package Christmas Cookies to Gift to Your Neighbors!
- Candy Christmas Tree Treat Gift for Kids