Every kid loves the sweet and tasty Kool-Aid juices! These Valentine’s Day gifts are great for classrooms, where prepackaged foods are a must due to allergies and where kids need a drink after diving into all those sweet treats!
Click Here to Download the Printable Tags!
If you don’t want to use a circle punch to punch these tags out, you can just cut on the lines and have a square tag for your Valentines.
How to Make Kool-Aid Valentines
- Kool-Aid Bursts
- 2″ Circle Punch
- Printable Valentine Cards
- 1/4″ Fabric Ribbon or Curling Ribbon
- Paper Punch
- Paper Trimmer
- The easiest way to punch these tags is to use a paper trimmer and trim on one side of the tags, removing the white. Then slide your punch onto the “non white” side and punch the tag. Repeat until you have the desired number of tags.
- Use a paper punch to punch a hole into the circle tags.
- Cut a piece of ribbon about 7″ in length.
- Thread the ribbon through the small hole on the circle tag and tie the tag and ribbon around the Kool-Aid. Secure with a knot and trim the excess ribbon.
I saw this idea on Pinterest and loved it. THANK YOU for including a free printable. Love it!!
Where do I find the print out for the kool aid Valentine’s
Hi Janelle, if you go into the post there it says “download now” and you should be able to get the printables there
do these have a free printable option for these kool aid valentines cards?
Where is the link to download the Kool Aid labels for Valentines Day?