We have a new Summer Time Favorite Treat around our house, Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches are so easy to make and Delicious! You can even pre-make them and store them in the Freezer for an Afternoon Treat!
I made my Ice Cream Sandwiches using a Small Loaf Bread Pan and a Brownie Mix I got for Super Cheap at the store!
What You Need:
1 Box of Brownie Mix (Will go a long way because you don’t need these very thick)
Oil & Eggs for Brownie Mix
Small Loaf Pan
Ice Cream of Your Choice
Parchement Paper for Storage
Here’s how you make the Ice Cream Sandwiches:
1) Start by following the directions on your brownie mix.
2) Fill each section of the Mini Loaf Pan with about 1/4″ of Brownie Mix (Keep in mind it will rise some so they will be thicker after they bake)
3) Cook Brownies about 17-20 Min on 350 Degrees until Done.
4) Allow Brownies to Cool Completely (I let mine cool overnight)
5) Lay One Brownie Flat, Scoop Ice Cream on Top and Slowly place another Brownie on Top
6) Wrap with Parchment Paper and Store in a Ziploc or Air Tight Container.
These are Delicious! You’ll want to work fast getting them into the Freezer, mine were starting to melt by the time I took this picture but they were still Delicious!
Let me know if you give these a try, They were gone within about a day at my house, I hope your family loves them just as much as mine did!
Last Updated on