Here’s a super simple way that you can Make Your Own Magic Shell Ice Cream Topping. This is one of those things every kid loves and it’s the perfect treat on hot Summer months!
Magic Shell Ice Cream Topping
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 2 minutes
Here's a super simple way that you can Make Your Own Magic Shell Ice Cream Topping. This is one of those things every kid loves and it's the perfect treat on hot Summer months!
- 1 12 Oz. Bag of Chocolate Chips (Semi Sweet or Milk Chocolate)
- 2 Tbsp. of Crisco or Coconut Oil
- Combine Chocolate Chips and Oil in a Microwave Safe Bowl.
- Microwave 30 seconds and stir.
- Microwave 20 seconds and stir.
- Microwave 10 seconds and stir.
- Continue microwaving and stirring every 10 seconds, it's VERY important not to overheat.
- Spoon mixture over ice cream and allow to harden, or use a Wilton Icing Bottle to drizzle the topping over ice cream. This actually will harden faster than spooning so this is how I like to do it.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 156Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 3mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 2gSugar: 15gProtein: 1g
Question: can I make a batch of this ahead of time or will it harden up. I wanted to know if I can store it away or if I have to make it ready to use.. THANK YOU!
It will harden pretty quickly so you can’t really store it!