So this is one of those things that seems really easy and maybe a little un-necessary. I love Baked Potatoes, especially when we are grilling outside but during the Summer Months having the Oven on for several hours can really heat up the house. I tend to cook my baked Potatoes in the Slow Cooker a lot more often during the Summer than I do in the Winter so I thought I would share this quick and easy tip with you.
How to Make Baked Potatoes In Your Crock Pot
- Baked Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Wash and Scrub Baked Potatoes
- Poke Several Holes in Potatoes with a Fork
- Lay Potatoes on Aluminum Foil
- Drizzle with Olive Oil and Sprinkle with Salt
- Wrap Each Potato Tightly with Foil
- Place in Slow Cooker for about 4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low
Do you put any water in the crock pot?
Awesome idea! Going to try the same with sweet potatoes…just reduce cooking time slightly.
Will give this a try! Do they have the same “roasted” taste to them when cooked in the crockpot?
Wondering the same thing. My hubby keeps asking how I can get them to taste like at restaurants without all the fuss.
Thanks, great tip!