Have you ever been in a hurry for Breakfast, Check out this simple How to Make Eggs in the Microwave idea.
This is great for the next time you’re trying to get the kids out the door and you want something with a little protein but you don’t have time to make a full breakfast! Well here’s a quick and easy way you can make Scrambled Eggs in about the amount of time it takes to Toast some Bread.
You can make Eggs in a Coffee Mug in your Microwave in about a minute and a half, just follow the simple steps below:
1. Crack 2 Eggs into a Coffee Mug (Make sure it’s Microwave Safe)
2. Scramble with about 1 Tbsp. of Milk
3. Add in Salt or Pepper or seasonings you like at this point
4. Cook in the Microwave for 45 Seconds, Then Stir
5. Cook another 45 Seconds in the Microwave and your eggs should be nice and fluffy!
It’s really that simple, You can eat them out of the mug on the go, or you can break them up a little more on a plate. It’s a super simple way to get Eggs on the Go in just under 2 Minutes!