Who doesn’t love a great bath?! Use this idea to make your own “bath fizzies” to make it even that much more enjoyable. Make a few and wrap them up for a unique holiday gift!
You will need:
–Baking Soda – 1 3/4 cups
–Corn Startch – 1 cup
–Citric Acid – 2 cups
–Spritzer Bottle (optional)
–Food Coloring (optional)
What to do:
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Slowly add water into the dry ingredients. Whisk together as you add the water. At this time you can also be spritzing the mixture with water and few drops of food coloring to give the mixture the desired color.
- Continue adding water until the consistency of the powder and stop adding water when consistency can be easily packed into a mold and hold it’s shape.
- Add a few drops of essential oils.
- Fill molds with mixture and press in firmly.
- Allow to set for 2 hours.
- Pop out of molds and store in air tight container.
Keep in airtight container. Use within 6 months.
For more information on Young Living Essential Oils, check out my post on How to Buy a Young Living Starter Kit! We have some awesome FREEBIES available this month when you sign up!
Adapted from MarthaStewart.com.