I love making Homemade Pizza, it’s one of my favorite Family Night Dinners. I have tried several different Pizza Crust Recipes and this one is by far my families favorite. It also happens to be my favorite because it does not require a long rise time and you still get a great thick pizza crust, so it can be made last minute and I Don’t have to remember to plan ahead.
- 1 Package Active Dry Yeast
- 1 Cup Warm Water (About 115 Degrees)
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 3 Cups Flour
- Dissolve Yeast in the 1 Cup Warm Water, Let Stand 5 Minutes
- Stir in Sugar and Salt into Yeast Mixture.
- Slowly Mix in 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- Add the Rest of the Flourand stir until the dough forms a Ball
- Knead Dough for 5 Minutes and Let Rise 15 Minutes
- Divide in 2 Balls, Roll out Crusts and Top with Toppings and Cheese
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 400 Degrees
Make sure you check out my Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe too.