Kool-Aid Play Dough Recipe
Ingredients for Kool-Aid Play-Doh
- 1 Package of KoolAid
- 1 Cup of Marshmallows
- 1/3 – ½ Cup of Corn Starch
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
How to Make Kool-Aid Play Doh
- Combine Marshmallows and Coconut Oil in a Microwave Safe Bowl and Microwave on High for 45 Seconds until Marshmallows are well melted.
- Stir in Kool Aid Mixture and Corn Starch until thick.
- Slowly add a little more corn starch as needed to create a thick dough. (This will be VERY Hot at first and as it cools it will thicken up so don’t add too much too quickly)
- Once cool, play and cut with cookie cutters and your favorite Play-Doh Tools.
- Store in an Airtight Container.
- Note: If the dough gets dry you can re-heat for 20-30 seconds in a glass bowl, just keep in mind it will be VERY HOT after heating so please be careful and allow it to cool before handing it to kids to play with.
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!