Summer Bucket List Ideas for Kids
1. Homemade Sidewalk Chalk Paint by Passion for Savings
Colors galore! Create any color of the rainbow to pretty up your outside space.
2. Love Bug Paper Plate Craft by A Night Owl
4. Homemade Playdough by Passion for Savings
When growing season is in full bloom, inspiration can be found all around.
6. Kinetic Sand by Growing a Jeweled Rose
Little fingers love to get messy, so let them!
8. Fidget Bracelet with Built in Marble Maze by deJong Dream House
9. Ice Painting by Gluesticks & Gumdrops
Toddler and older kids alike will enjoy this cool, messy activity.
10. Homemade Sno-Cones by Passion for SavingsAny flavor you want and not loaded up with unnecessary sugar, this recipe hits the spot on a hot summer day.
11. Pool Noodle Race Boats by Growing Up GabelRace them in the bathtub or the kiddie pool outside, whose boat will be fastest?
12. Shaving Cream Balloons by Totally the Bomb
Skip the boring old water and head straight for this upgraded version of childhood fun.
13. Water Balloons on the Trampoline by Faithfully Free
If you have a trampoline in your back yard, just fill some water balloons and take the fun outside!
14. Build a Lego Tic Tac Toe Board by Kids Activities Blog
Give your Lego lovers a creative challenge.
15. Sponge Ball Toss by Passion for SavingsWet and wild always equals a fun summer!
16. Easter Bunny Sandwich by The Jenny Evolution
17. Paint Rocks by The Farm Girls GabsLet your little ones brighten up your outside area with this adorable craft.
18. DIY Bubble Wand by Hello Little Home
I love a two-for-one idea, don’t you? First, craft the wand and then spend hours blowing (and popping) bubbles!
19. Homemade Bouncing Bubbles by Little Pinch of Perfect
Want some of the best bubbles to go with that wand? Whip up this recipe.
21. DIY Water Blaster by Mom EndeavorsA quick trip to your home improvement store will result in hours of outside fun.
22. Sprinkler Limbo by The Pinning Mama
Water activities can be hard in smaller yards, but this fun.
23. Rainbow Soap Foam Car Wash by MomDot
Getting clean has never been so fun!
24. Build Drinking Cup Towers by JDaniel4’s Mom
Build it up inside or take it outside and shoot water guns at it. Tons of fun!
25. Toilet Paper Roll Loom by A Mom’s Take
No fancy knitting equipment required, just a few things you might have thought about throwing away.
25. Frozen Marbles by Reading Confetti
Another fun way to beat the heat and paint outside, but in a fun unexpected way.
26. Ice Cream in a Bag by Passion for Savings
Get to the kids to shake, squeeze and jiggle their way to dessert.
27. Tie-Dye Milk by 5 Minutes for Mom
Sneak in a bit of learning with this science experiment disguised as fun.
28. Scavenger Hunt by Smashed Peas and Carrots
Get outside and go for a walk. You never know what you’ll find.
29. Toilet Paper Roll Bird Feeder by Practically Functional
A little crafting in the kitchen leads to hours of bird watching enjoyment.
30. Paper Plate Sun Catchers by Mom’s Messy Miracles
Little and big kids alike love to craft, so why not create something they can enjoy throughout the day?
Your kids will have tons of fun making this giant sling shot and you can make your own version of Angry Birds for them to play in the backyard
32.) DIY Kinetic Sand
Make your own Kinetic Sand, it’s super fun to play with and easy to make, the kids will definitely enjoy it!
You can make your own obstacle course that will keep the kids busy for hours and all you need is a rope!
Turn your backyard into the place to be this summer by making a super fun slip and slide!
Make these fun DIY Sidewalk Chalk Pops, just make sure the kids know they’re for drawing, not eating!