I recently had a reader ask me to re-post this recipe that I posted almost a year ago for Fabric Wrinkle Release. The Downy Wrinkle Release sells for several dollars a Bottle In Most Stores and it’s a product you rarely see coupons for, This homemade Wrinkle Release works great on Cotton Fabrics and Kids Clothes to get out those wrinkles in a hurry and it’s great for Traveling.
- 1/4 Cup of your Favorite Fabric Softener
- 2 Cups of Warm Water
- Heat Water till Warm (Not Boiling)
- Add Fabric Softener to a spray bottle
- Fill with Warm Water and Shake to Disolve
- To Use: Spray on Wrinkled Fabrics and Shake, Lay Flat to Dry