Here is a super easy layered Halloween punch that is colorful, flavorful, and will thirst your quench. If you are on the hunt for an easy kid-friendly Halloween punch, this recipe might be perfect.
Whip this up for after school, a treat on the weekend, or a treat for after dinner. Just two ingredients are all you need to make this layered punch.
Layered Halloween Punch
If you are hosting a Halloween party, play date, or in charge of drinks at the school party, consider this. Pour into clear glasses and watch the kids and even adults devour this sweet drink.
More Halloween Ideas
- Spider Web Donuts | Dress up donuts in a fun way, by making an easy spiderweb to place on top! Give this recipe a try, I think your kids will love it.
- Forky Halloween Snack | Looking for a healthy Halloween snack for your little ones. Whether you pack it in your child’s lunch or have it to greet them for a mid-afternoon snack.
- 25 Halloween Decor Ideas | Considering hosting a party this year? Here is a ton of ideas for decorating, that way you elevate the fun of your party.
- Adult Party Ideas | If you are having an adult party, here are some fun party ideas to get you some inspiration on what you might want to do.
Can I Change Out The Flavors Of The Ingredients For This Punch
Absolutely! If you are wanting a different color scheme go for it. You could even do a darker purple, red, or even yellow to offer a candy corn feel. I just went with these two, since they both are great Halloween colors.
What Is The Best Ice To Use For This Layered Punch
You need to use a large ice for the layered punch. The reason being is if you use crushed ice, it will blend the layers. The larger ice will help keep the colors separated.
Does It Matter What Color Of Drink I Use First
Yes, you need to use the drink with the higher sugar count first. In this case, it is the orange ocean and then slowly add in the Gatorade on top. As you can see this is a G2 Gatorade, so you know it is a lower sugar. If you have a lighter drink on top, it won’t sink.
- Large Ice Cubes
- Hawaiian Punch Orange Ocean Juice
- Gatorade G2 Grape
- Fill glass with ice. It’s important to use large ice cubes (instead
of smaller restaurant-style cubes) so the beverage layers have more
of a barrier between them.
- Pour Hawaiian Punch into the bottom half of the glass. Gently and as
slowly as you can, pour the Gatorade on top.
You can switch the beverages you use and try different colors, too. Just check the sugar content in each one and pour the one with the most grams of sugar per serving first.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 30Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 32mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 0g
How Many Cups Can I Make With This Punch
You can make as many glasses as you would like. Depending on the size of your cup will depend on how much you can make with each bottle of Gatorade and punch.
Give this punch a try this Halloween, and let me know what you think!