Little Debbie Valentine Heart Butterflies are a fun and easy snack or Valentine for kids. With a few craft supplies, you can take your Little Debbie snack and transform it into a fun heart butterfly!
This Little Debbie gets a Valentine’s makeover that is so quick and easy to do. Place in your child’s lunch or have for an after-school snack to brighten their day. Check out my Valentine Candy Heart Animals I did as well!
Little Debbie Valentine Heart Butterflies
Make these up for Daycare kids, school parties, after school treats and more. I think they are so fun and literally take minutes to do.
Can I Use Any Little Debbie’s Snacks
Yes, I found these heart-shaped ones, but you are welcome to use any other type of Little Debbie. I really wanted a full-on Valentine’s Day vibe but feel free to play around and find what you like to eat.
What Do You Need To Make Heart Butterflies
How To Make Heart Butterflies
- Cut out 2 red hearts for the wings. Then do 2 white hearts that are smaller in size. Stick the tape on and secure to the middle of the Little Debbie.
- Make a long oval for the body of the butterfly and tape on top of the wings.
- Then create 2 thin strips for antennas with little hearts on top.
As you can see it is so easy to make. I just free-handed my shapes. If you want to print out a design and then cut go right ahead. I wanted this to be very easy and simple.
Want more Valentine Ideas
- Valentine’s Day Treats for School
- Dollar Tree Strawberry Wafers with Printable
- 50 Best Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him
- Dollar Tree Pencil Valentine with Printable