Valentine Candy Heart Box Animals are a fun and creative way to dress up your candy boxes. These Valentine Candy Heart Animals are so fun and creative, they will take that box of chocolates to a whole new level.
I picked up these Valentine’s Day chocolates at the store, and with a little cardstock or construction paper you can totally transform it in minutes.
Valentine Candy Heart Box Animals
Grab any of your favorite boxes of chocolates and let me walk you through how easy it is to make animals out of a box of chocolates!
Here are more Valentine’s Day Ideas
What Are The Best Chocolates To Use For These Heart Box Animals
Any! You can buy any of your favorite brands of chocolate to use for these animals. I find a lot of the kid-designed chocolates are cheaper quality and don’t taste as good. So decorating a plain box will give them quality chocolates in a cute kid-friendly look.
Items Needed For Valentine Candy Animals
- Construction Paper or Cardstock
- Double-Sided Tape or Glue
- Black Marker or paint pens
- Heart Candy Boxes
How To Make A Valentine’s Day Heart Box Fox Animal
- I free-handed the hearts, I made 2 white hearts the same size for the main part of eyes. Followed by two smaller hearts and then ovals with a black marker circle.
- Do a two-toned ear and stick the hearts upside down. Add a heart for a mouth and you are all set. I found that double-sided tape works even better than glue.
How To Make A Valentine’s Day Heart Box Pig Animal
- 2 Different sized hearts placed within each other for the ears. Double side tape them down to the top of the heart box.
- Do an oval circle shape for the snout with two small hearts for the nostrils.
- For eyes, I did 2 white hearts and did black circles for eyes. Super simple.
What Size Box of Chocolates Do I Need For This Project
Any size of chocolates will work. You just adjust the size of your eyes, ears, and mouth to fit the size of the box. It is crazy simple and such a cute way to dress up a box of candy.
An Easy Valentine’s Day gift anyone young or old could enjoy and devour!