Microwave S’Mores allows you to eat a classic s’mores any time of the year. Rain, shine, snow, or whatever it may be, stay inside and use your microwave to make a s’mores.
Not everyone plans a camping trip on a regular basis. Or maybe you don’t have a fire pit in your backyard. So this is a great alternative that gives you that classic s’more flavor but simple and easy.
How to Make
Full ingredients and directions are in the printable recipe card below.
Step 1: Making s’mores in the microwave is legit so easy. Start with graham cracker, top with chocolate, and a marshmallow. Toss in the microwave and heat for 20 seconds, or until marshmallow puffs up a bit.
Step 2: Once the marshmallow is softened, top with the other half of the graham cracker, and serve up a homemade s’ mores that took less than a minute to make!
Can I Make More Than One At A Time
Absolutely! You can make as many or as few s’ mores desserts as you would like. Just use a larger plate to heat up a handful at a time. I find doing around 3-4 is enough. Since they heat so fast it only takes a few minutes to heat up a handful of them.
The biggest thing is keeping an eye out on the marshmallows to ensure they don’t overcook. The chocolate will begin to melt as well. Just heat in small time frames so you don’t overcook.
Variations to Dessert
- Add a slice of strawberry on top the marshmallow
- Use a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup as chocolate
- Use peanut butter in replace of chocolate
- Reach for chocolate stuffed marshmallows
- You could swap graham crackers with a cookie – sugar cookie, fudge cookie, etc
There are so many ways you could change out your dessert to fit your liking. With changing the chocolate, reaching for fruit for a new layer of flavor, and more. All are easy and delicious.
Can I Make These In Oven Vs Microwave
If you don’t want to make these in a microwave you can easily do the oven. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and then place them on a baking sheet to heat up. It will only take a short time for the marshmallow to heat up.
If you want to get a golden brown marshmallow then you could even turn on your broil to toast the marshmallows.
- 2 Graham Crackers
- 2 Large-Sized Marshmallows
- 1 Full Size Hershey Bars, Broken in Half
- Place half of the graham cracker with half of the chocolate bar layered on top on a microwave-safe plate.
- Place marshmallow on top of the chocolate.
- Microwave for 20 seconds or until you see the marshmallow begin to puff up.
- Remove from microwave and place the other half of graham cracker on top of the melted marshmallow and gently press down. Let stand for a minute or two to set before eating.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 197Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 92mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 3g