Skip the campfire and make s’mores dip in the comfort of your home. An oven s’mores dip recipe that takes just minutes to throw together and get it toasting up in your oven.
Make this for an easy weeknight dessert, for a party, summer cookout (toss on the grill to heat) and so much more. I will never turn down golden graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows!
Dipping Ideas For S’mores Dip Recipe
- Graham Crackers
- Vanilla Wafers
- Fresh Fruit – strawberries, apple slices, raspberries, etc
- Pretzels (for sweet and salty)
- Sugar Cookies
- Oatmeal Cookies
There are SO many items you can dip with your sweet dip. Those are just a few of our favorite things. But feel free to get creative and try even more ideas.
Does This Dip Reheat Well
This dip does reheat really well! All you have to do is place back in the oven and just reheat until it is warmed up. If you are worried about your marshmallows getting too dark, just cover with aluminum foil.
I love this dip, or you can even microwave it as well!
Variations To S’mores Dip
- Toss in some peanut butter chips
- Use white chocolate instead of milk chocolate or semi-sweet
- Use Peeps for an Easter theme
- Swap with colored marshmallows for a colorful dip
There are so many ways you can swap out this dip to change it a bit. Have fun or stick to the classic. Either way, it is delicious and so easy to whip up!
How To Make
Step 1: Start by sprinkling out your chocolate chips in your baking dish. You can make as much or as little of this dip as you would like. I was just serving my family so I went with a bit smaller of a pan.
Step 2: Top with your marshmallows! Then you will place in the oven and cook until your marshmallows turn golden brown. This takes only a handful of minutes.
Step 3: Serve with your favorite dippings and dive in! Then enjoy this dip for any and every occasion!!!
Looking for More Easy Dessert Recipes
- Strawberry Cheesecake Salad | A quick and easy salad that comes together in minutes. Great for dessert, potlucks, and more.
- Cherry Dump Cake | I love a good dump cake, you have to try! This is great to have and you might already have the items right in your pantry already.
- Mountain Dew Apple Dumplings | If you have never tried apple dumplings with Mountain Dew you are missing out! Light, fluffy, and so delicious!
- 1 bag Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 bag Mini Marshmallows
- Graham Crackers for Dipping
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray small oven-safe casserole dish with cooking spray. Pour chocolate chips in a casserole dish until they’re covering the bottom.
- The number of chips you’ll need will depend on the size of the dish you’re using. Next, sprinkle marshmallows evenly over the top of the chocolate chips until the chocolate chips are covered.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 4 minutes, or until the marshmallows are nicely golden on top.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 66Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 14mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 6gProtein: 1g