Strawberry Cheesecake Salad is the perfect strawberry salad recipe. Sweet, creamy, and ultra-sweet strawberries throughout the salad. The ultimate dessert for a weeknight dinner, potluck recipe, and more.
Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
I know you might be thinking this can’t be a salad. But it is a dessert salad that is creamy, fluffy, and sweet as can be. Very popular for family gatherings and potluck gatherings. 4 ingredients are all you need!
Strawberries | Fresh bright red delicious strawberries in every single bite of this scrumptious salad. Reach for bright red and ripe berries. Discard pieces that are soft or look to have bruises or are pale in color.
Mini Marshmallows | I love using mini marshmallows to add fluffy bites in this salad. You could use full-size marshmallows that you cut into 4 pieces to make smaller if you would like.
Cool Whip and Cheesecake | Reach for the container of premade cheesecake filling from Philadelphia, you can find it in the fridge section at the grocery store. Then grab a tub of Cool whip. This gives you tons of flavor and creamy sweet flavor.
How To Make
Step 1: Take your thawed Cool Whip and the cheesecake filling and mix together. I used a spatula to fold it together. You don’t want to mix too hard or it can deflate the whipped cream a bit.
Step 2: Once that is ready you will prep and slice your strawberries to add to the salad. Then stir in marshmallows and your salad is complete!
Step 3: Place your salad in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to chill and blend flavors. Then spoon up and top with fresh berries if you want and serve your family or friends.
Full ingredients and measurements are in the recipe printable card below.
Variations To Recipe
- Toss in sliced bananas
- Add in some raspberries or blueberries
- Stir in some strawberry yogurt
- Use softened cream cheese mixture if you can’t find cheesecake filling
How Long Can You Store Salad
This salad is so delicious. It will store for a few days in the fridge. The first thing that will go bad is strawberries. So depending on how ripe your berries are will essentially adjust in the storage time. You will find the berries also will release liquid as they sit and can water down the salad a bit.
Give a good stir before serving.
Craving More No Bake Desserts
- Campfire Cones | Here is a great recipe to use for camping. Or if you are at home toss your cones in the oven to warm them up for a sweet treat for kids and adults.
- Oreo Icebox Cake | If you love Oreo’s this recipe is right up your alley. An icebox cake that is stunning to look out but also sweet as can be.
- Peanut Butter Lasagna | Here is a layered dessert of Oreos, peanut butter, cool whip, and more. Every bite is loaded with a sweet flavor that will leave you wanting one more bite.
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 containers strawberries, chopped (Save a few strawberriesfor garnish, if desired.)
- 1 small size tub of Cool Whip
- 1 small size tub of Philadelphia premade cheesecake filling
- In a large mixing bowl, mix Cool Whip and premade cheesecake
filling together with a spoon.
- Add marshmallows and strawberries and gently fold into
- Chill strawberry cheesecake salad for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 95Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 79mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 0gSugar: 11gProtein: 1g