Mini Heart Shaped Petit Fours Recipe!
1 Can of Pillsbury Pink Frosting & Sprinkles
Heart Shaped Silicone Cupcake Mold
Bake Cake Mix in Heart Shaped Mold
Allow Cakes to cool completely
Melt half of Pillsbury Pink Frosting and make a thin crumb coat
Melt remaining half of frosting and spoon over cakes
Top with Sprinkles while still wet
Allow icing to dry before serving
It works well to ice these on a baking sheet with a metal cookie pan under it to catch the icing.
- 1 Box of White Cake Mix
- 1 Can of Pillsbury Pink Frosting & Sprinkles
- Heart Shaped Silicone Cupcake Mold
- Bake Cake Mix in Heart Shaped Mold
- Allow Cakes to cool completely
- Melt half of Pillsbury Pink Frosting and make a thin crumb coat
- Melt remaining half of frosting and spoon over cakes
- Top with Sprinkles while still wet
- Allow icing to dry before serving
Try this recipe now just in time for Valentine’s Day! Pick up this adorable Wilton Heart Shape Mold for only $21.75 at Amazon! These are selling quickly, so grab yours now! Receive Free Shipping with Amazon Prime, or Free Super Saver Shipping on orders of $35 or more! This mold is dishwasher, freezer, and microwave safe! You could always make cute ice cubes with this mold too!
Plus, if you are looking for more Valentine’s Day Treat Ideas, check out this Crock Pot Candy Recipe!
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing.
Don’t miss all these other great Valentines Day Recipes: