Minute To Win It Christmas Games are some of our favorites in our home. We LOVE Minute to Win It games at our house, especially around the holidays! They are so easy and inexpensive to put together but provide a TON of entertainment for kids and adults alike! Here are five of my favorite games that are festive and FUN!!
Let me share fun Christmas Games that are Minute To Win It Christmas themed for hours of fun for all ages.
Searching for more holiday fun
Minute To Win It Christmas Games
1. Cherished Christmas Cups
For this game, the object is to find ALL three of the stickers hidden underneath the cups in one minute. The challenge is that the player must pick them up carefully because they’re each filled halfway with water!
- Supplies: 25 Plastic Cups filled halfway with water, 3-holiday stickers.
How to Set Up: First, put a holiday sticker on the bottom of three of the cups. Then, fill all 25 cups up with water and set on the table.
2. Christmas Magic Balloons
This is a SUPER challenging game! The player needs to keep three balloons up in the air for one minute. (If smaller children are playing, you can switch to one or two balloons, depending on their age and coordination.) It’s best to let people do this one at a time so no one runs into each other while trying to keep their balloons in the air!
- Supplies: 3 balloons
- How to Set Up: Fill three balloons with air and tie them closed.
3. Gloves and Gifts
The object is to see how many gifts the player can open in a minute. BUT, there’s a catch! They must be wearing oven mitts and it is harder than it seems! The player who opens the most wins! Just remember that the players cannot use anything but their hands inside the oven mitts to unwrap! (No teeth, elbows, etc!)
- Supplies: A pair of oven mitts and many wrapped gifts
- How to Set Up: Wrap many small gifts, about 8-10 per player (or fewer, depending on the age of the players.) If you need more of a challenge so you can use fewer gifts, have the players try this blindfolded!
4. Holiday Scene Mix Up
This might be my favorite game!! What players must do is put together a puzzle of a winter scene in one minute. I use the top of the printed gift boxes for this! It’s always a large pretty photo, and you can cut it into as many pieces as you’d like, depending on the age of the players! If you have very young players, you could use Christmas cards for this game, too!
- Supplies: Scissors, Decorated Gift Box
- How to Set Up: Cut out the top (Do not include the sides!) of a printed holiday gift box so you have a flat, rectangular surface like a puzzle. Then, cut it up into as many pieces as you’d like to create a holiday puzzle! You can create even-sized square pieces or cut it up into puzzle shaped pieces.
5. North Pole Face
This game is a fun one!! The idea is that players must stack 10 cookies on their forehead in a minute and keep them there for at least 3 seconds.
- Supplies: 10-holiday cookies (And many extras, in case of cookies fall on the floor and break in between player attempts!)
- How to set up: This one is the easiest set up! You don’t have to do anything except have the ten cookies accessible on a plate!
These five Minute to Win It Christmas games are a BLAST to play with your kiddos, family and friends! I love that they don’t require a lot of supplies or lengthy set up and they are each perfect for all ages.
I would love to see your party photos!! Tag me in them! I’m @Passion4Savings on Instagram. Have a happy holiday season and have fun playing these festive party games!!