This Monster Punch has several FUN elements that make it crazy looking and super festive for Halloween! Of course, my children’s favorite part are the gummy eyeballs, which are definitely a necessity in any spooky party drink! I also layered the ice and the Nerds candy before mixing this drink so their would be candy throughout the beverage. Lastly, can we talk about this ghoulish color?! All of the different colors of Nerds candy combine to create something that looks wonderfully weird but tastes absolutely DELISH!!
How to Make Monster Punch with Candy Eyeballs
The ingredients for this ghoulishly delightful Halloween punch are very simple! You need:
- Nerds Candy – It is important that the Nerds are multicolored. Part of the appeal of this punch is the crazy color, and the color is created from the different colors of candy combining.
- Gatorade (or other sports drink)
- Sprite (Or other clear citrus soda like Fresca or 7-Up)
- Gummy Eyeballs
Monster Punch Step by Step Instructions
Here are step-by-step instructions for how to Make Monster Punch, but if you’d like, you can skip down to the recipe card!
First, layer the ice and the candy Nerds alternately, filling up the glass completely. This will allow the candy to float throughout the drink, instead of sinking to the bottom or floating on top!
Fill the glass halfway with Gatorade. Be sure to pour slowly so the Nerds don’t dislodge from the layers of ice. Next, fill the glass the rest of the way with sprite and sprinkle the remaining Nerds on top. Soon, the colors will start to combine so yours will look like what is in the photo!
Place a gummy eyeball on top. The ice will hold the eyeball on top of the drink. Add a straw, if desired. (I am partial to the black and white striped ones for any Halloween punch I serve.)
How long will the punch stay fizzy?
Sparkling punches like this one will lose their fizz after approximately two hours, so be sure to make this right before your guests will be drinking it.
How long does punch last?
You could store this in the refrigerator for 2-3 days, but keep in mind that it will lose its fizz. Technically, it would still be fine to drink, but I don’t think the texture would be as great without the fizz from the Sprite!
More Halloween Party Ideas
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup Gatorade (any color) or any sports drink
- 1/2 cup Sprite or any citrus soda
- 1/4 cup Nerds
- 1 Gummy Eyeball (Or more, if you dare!)
- Layer the ice and the nerds alternately, filling up the glass completely. Save some of the Nerds to sprinkle on top!
- Fill the glass halfway with Gatorade. Be sure to pour slowly so the Nerds don't dislodge from the ice layers.
- Fill the glass the rest of the way with sprite and sprinkle the remaining Nerds on top. Place a gummy eyeball on top. The ice will hold the eyeball on top of the drink. Add a straw, if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 242Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 107mgCarbohydrates: 61gFiber: 0gSugar: 59gProtein: 0g