One of our Favorite Summer Recipes is this No-Bake Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake Recipe. This only requires a few simple ingredients and all you need to do is chill overnight in the fridge so you don’t have to worry about heating up your oven on a hot summer day!
My favorite way to make this recipe is in the Mini Graham Cracker Crusts you can buy at the store, but you can also make a larger more traditional size cheesecake if you wish.
All you need for this recipe are the following: Cream Cheese, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Vanilla and Lemon Juice. Then just add in the Pie Crusts and Fresh Strawberries and you’re good to go!Print
- 1 8 oz. package of Cream Cheese
- 1 Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Graham Cracker Crusts
- Fresh Strawberries for Topping
- Combine Softened Cream Cheese, Sweetened Condensed Milk and Vanilla in a Mixer and Mix Well.
- Slowly add in Lemon Juice and Mix
- Pour into Graham Cracker Crusts and Chill Overnight
- Top with Fresh Strawberries
Last Updated on