Recently we have seen some great sales on Cool-Whip and Oreos so I wanted to quickly share an old Family Favorite Recipe with you. I remember my mom making this when I was little and I begged her to make it for my Birthday one year. We made this Oreo Ice Cream Pie Recipe over the Memorial Day weekend and it was just as good as I remembered as a kid!
Note: The Recipe calls for Real Oreos in Vanilla Ice Cream, I really recommend doing it this way. I have tried using Cookies & Cream Ice Cream in the past and it’s not near as good as when you use the real Oreos!
- 1/2 Gallon of Blue Bell Ice Cream
- 1 Container of Oreos
- 1 8 oz. Container of Cool Whip
- Start by Crushing Half of your Oreos and placing them on the Bottom of a Pie Pan to make the crust
- In a Bowl combine Ice Cream, Half the Other Half of the Oreos and 1/2 of the Cool Whip
- Layer Ice Cream and Oreo Mixture on top of Crushed Oreos
- Freeze for 1-2 Hours and Top with Remaining Cool Whip
- Freeze 4-6 Hours to Harden before serving