Here’s a great deal for you today! Grab this Crafting Tools Kit on Sale that we found! These kits are a must-have for you vinyl crafts! Don’t miss all the Cricut Deals that we’ve posted!
Crafting Tools Kit on Sale
Did you get a Cricut recently?? Here’s a great tool kit that is perfect for removing craft vinyl and images from cardstock paper! Right now, Amazon has the Nicapa Crafting Tool Kit on sale for $10.99 (was $18.99)! The kit includes scissors, spatula, weeder, tweezers, and scraper. These tools will help you lift images from a cutting mat and will prevent tearing!
- The Nicapa Tools-hook is perfect for removing tiny cuts, including negative pieces of vinyl and iron-on from the carrier sheet, or poking out tiny negative pieces from a cut cardstock image.
- The Nicapa Tools-spatula will precisely lift images from the NICAPA cutting mat, preventing tearing and curling.
- The Nicapa Tools-scraper is custom designed to scrape and clean unwanted scraps from the NICAPA cutting mats, contributing to a longer lasting mat.
- The Nicapa Tools-scissors cut cleanly with a micro-tip blade and provide precision cuts with all materials. Hardened stainless steel blades feature a removable blade cover.
- The Nicapa Tools-tweezers are designed with a reverse grip feature, enabling them to lift and secure in one step.
Go here and get the Nicapa Tool Set on sale today!
You will get Free Shipping if you have Amazon Prime or on orders of $25 or more and if you don’t have Prime, you can sign up for a Free 30 Day Trial of Amazon Prime here. Find more Amazon Deals on our Amazon Deals Page.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon.com Price: $10.99 (as of 2/17/2022 07:41 CST) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. We are not responsible for and cannot control changes in pricing and availability, these change frequently so we recommend that you always double check the price before making a purchase.