WOOHOO! It’s a RARE discount on Discounted Target Gift Cards! Check out the other Target Coupons & Sales we’ve posted, too! This would be perfect to save a little money ahead of the Target Deals!
Discounted Target Gift Cards
Woohoo! I love this deal so much!! Starting 12/3 – 12/4, Target will once again has their discount on gift cards! Be sure to SAVE this 10% off your Target Gift Card Target Circle Offer to get your discount. Make sure you add this offer to your account before you make your purchase.
Get Your Target Gift Cards Here
This would be a great time to grab to save money on gift cards that you can then use to buy items on your shopping list! Or, grab some gift cards to give for upcoming birthdays! If you’re a regular Target shopper this would be the time to grab extra savings now and use it while you’re doing your weekly shopping!
There are a few restrictions on Target gift cards. You will be able to get up to $500 in value. There is a minimum purchase of $10, and you there is a maximum discount of $50 per household! There are some restrictions on this offer. Get all the details here when it goes live.
- Limit one coupon/offer per guest
- Offer valid for one transaction up to $500 in Target GiftCards ($50 maximum discount) at Target or Target.com per Target Circle account.
- Transaction can include multiple Target GiftCards.
- Offer does not include Visa Gift Cards, Mastercard Gift Cards, American Express Gift Cards and gift cards issued by other retailers such as dining, lifestyle and entertaining gift cards. Offer excludes reloads of previously purchased Target GiftCards, Target GiftCards given in exchange for electronic or prepaid trade-ins Target GiftCards provided for merchandise returns, Merchandise Return Cards and Target GiftCards provided as free promotional card with qualifying purchase.
- No other same department/category coupon will apply.
Make sure you don’t miss this awesome deal on Target Gift Cards!
On December 2, 2018, Target had a “Save 10% on Target Gift Cards up to $300” promotion. I believe Target has had this promo for the past few years.
Only a good deal for people who don’t get the 5% redcard discount, right? I can’t see a way to stack these that would make it worth it, unless you actually give them for gifts.