Check it out!! There is an awesome Echo Input Sale – Bring Alexa to your own speaker! Check out all of the great online deals we have shared today!
Echo Input Sale
Amazon has the Echo Input on sale for just $9.99, down from $34.99! Use your voice to ask for any song, artist, or genre from supported streaming services and play music across compatible Echo devices and connected speakers in your home. You can also listen to Audible, podcasts, radio stations, and more.
The Echo Input adds Alexa to your favorite speaker and connects via 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth. Just ask Alexa to play a song, check the news or weather, set alarms and timers, add items to your to-do list, or control compatible smart home devices.
- Echo Input adds Alexa to an external speaker and connects via 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth.
- Can hear you from across the room—even when music is playing. Echo Input is also designed around your privacy. You can press the microphone off button to electronically disconnect the microphones.
- Stream Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more on your favorite speaker.
- Just ask Alexa to play a song, read the news, or check the weather and traffic.
- Set alarms and timers, add items to your to-do list, and control compatible smart home devices.
- Calling and Drop In via Bluetooth is currently not supported.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Slim, low-profile design fits almost anywhere.
Get your Echo Input Sale today at this low, low price!