There is a reason why Pinterest is full of creative diaper gift ideas – because diapers are necessary and EXPENSIVE. After my baby shower, I had so many diapers that I swore I would be set for my kid’s entire life (and have extras left over for the next!). They were gone in A MONTH. That’s when I knew I had to use Huggies Rewards.
After using multiple different brands, Huggies is still my favorite. If you have a new one on the way, or still have little ones in the house, saving as much as you can on diapers can be a gamechanger for your finances. Be sure to check out all of the great baby deals we have for you on our site too, so you can save, save, save!
I remember when I had my first kid, I was astonished at how many diapers we went through so quickly. In fact, I ran across a statistic not long ago that said babies use around 6,000 diapers in the first couple years…although, if I’m being honest…it felt more like 10,000, haha! Here’s how you can save $100’s on all your Huggies products.
How do I join?
Joining the rewards program is easy. All you need is your phone and a couple minutes of your time. Here’s how…
- Download the Fetch app
- You can either type this into the app store, or scan the QR code. It is a purple logo with a yellow dog.
- Create an account on the Fetch app
- Navigate to the baby section and find Huggies Rewards+
- Tap the Huggies logo under the baby section to join Huggies Rewards+
How do I earn points?
Redeeming points is quick and simple. Follow these four steps to start earning today!
- Purchase a Huggies item
- Open the Fetch app
- Take a photo of your receipt
- If you are shopping online, connect your e-receipts to Fetch so that you can still earn points on your purchase
- Receive points, yay!
What items qualify?
The items that qualify for points are Huggies, Pull-Ups, and Goodnites products!
How can I spend my Huggies Rewards points?
Once you hit enough points, you can choose what gift card you’d like through the Fetch app. Every store has a different point value system so click through and see what gives you the most bang for your buck! Here are some of the popular gift cards you can get.
- Ulta Beauty
- AMC Theatres
- Bed Bath & Beyond
This is only a short list! Be sure to check out the long list of gift cards available on the app. You can also make charity donations, enter sweepstakes, and subscribe to magazines with your points.
Can I earn any other way than purchasing?
Unfortunately, no. Right now, the only way to earn Huggies Rewards points by redeeming them through purchases. I will let you know if this changes.
Do I need to save all my receipts?
If you are shopping in store, yes! Save your receipts until you see the points show on the app. If you purchase online, you do not need to keep receipts if:
- Purchases are made through Amazon and your Amazon account is connected to fetch
- You have connected Fetch to your email account and you made a purchase from one of these sites
- Sam’s Club
If you shopped online and not through one of these sites, make sure to save your receipt and snap a photo of it like you do in-store purchases to qualify.
What is the conversion rate from Huggies Rewards points to Fetch points?
Every receipt earns you 25 points.
- $150 total spent on Huggies products = 5,000 Fetch points
- $350 total spent on Huggies products = 10,000 Fetch points
- $550 total spent on Huggies products = 15,000 Fetch points
- $750 total spend on Huggies products = 20,000 Fetch points
Keep in mind that the average household for one baby spends around $840 per year on diapers. So, racking up points is not as hard as it seems!
Are there any additional benefits to the Huggies Rewards program?
Other than getting free gift cards? Actually, yes! You will receive exclusive offers on Huggies and special offers on 100s of other brands too!