Time to start thinking of those Toy items on your Holiday Shopping list. This Leap Frog Scoop & Learn Ice Cream Cart is on Sale Now on Amazon! LeapFrog was one of my FAVORITE Toy Brands when my kids were younger. Just so much more than a toy, it sparked their mind, creativity, and kept their focus for more than just a few minutes! Don’t miss all the other Toy Deals going on right now!
Leap Frog Scoop & Learn Ice Cream Cart on Sale
Look at this sweet Ice Cream cart!!! This gives me all the heart eyes! My little girl would have absolutely loved this when she was younger. All the tiny details make this Amazon Toy over-the-top cute! L LeapFrog Toys are always worth the money to me because they are toys my kids actually PLAY with. But you know I’m always looking for a deal, so, I was pumped to find this on sale right now on Amazon.
LeapFrog Scoop & Learn Ice Cream Cart: $29.82 + Free Shipping. (normally $39.99)
- The magic scooper scoops up the ice cream and toppings to create tasty-looking combinations while introducing the colors and flavors of four ice cream scoops and three toppings
- Build memory and sequencing skills by choosing from six cute animal order cards and following the instructions
- Count to ten along with the ice cream cart by pressing the syrup pump or coin button
- Playful phrases introduce colors, numbers, flavors and more while you explore the six activity cards
- Push the cart around to build gross motor skills while listening to upbeat songs and music
You will get Free Shipping if you have Amazon Prime or on orders of $25 or more and if you don’t have Prime, you can sign up for a Free 30 Day Trial of Amazon Prime here. Find more Amazon Deals on our Amazon Deals Page. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. We are not responsible for and cannot control changes in pricing and availability, these change frequently so we recommend that you always double check the price before making a purchase.
AMAZON® is a trademark of Amazon Services LLC and/or its affiliates.