Have you heard of the Upside App yet?? It is a great way to save money at the gas pumps. Which I am sure we can all appreciate right now! You may also want to check out the BP Rewards App as well.
Download the Upside App to Save Money on Gas!
If you haven’t downloaded the Upside App yet you will want to today! This is such an easy and great way to save money at the gas pumps! Savings and cash-back deals is something I’m always on the lookout for, especially when it is this easy to get. And I am sure we can all agree saving there would be a nice perk with today’s prices.
Upside users earn up to 25¢/gallon cash back on gas, up to 45% cash back at restaurants, and up to 30% cash back at grocery stores. Right now, you can use code AFF25 to increase the sign-up bonus to 25¢/gal, which is stackable with your first offer for up to $0.45/gal in savings on your first receipt!
How to use the Upside App:
- Open: Open the app when you need gas, convenience store items, groceries, or something to eat from a restaurant.
- Claim: Claim the best offer from a business near you.
- Swipe: Pay for your purchase as usual, with your regular credit or debit card.
- Snap or Check-In: Follow the app’s directions to Check-In or to snap a picture of your itemized receipt. No special cards or numbers to remember; no coupons to bring.
- Earn: Receive cash back on your transactions directly in the app. Cash-out your earnings whenever you want via PayPal, e-gift card, or your bank account.
Click here to check out the Upside App and start saving today!