Even More Easy Christmas Dessert Recipes
How To Make These Easy Oreo Truffles
Ingredients for Christmas Oreo Truffles
- 1 package Golden Oreos
- 1 8oz package cream cheese
- 4 cups white chocolate chips or white candy melts
- Christmas Sprinkles
Directions for Christmas Oreo Truffles
1. Using a blender or food processor, crush your Oreo cookies until crumbs are formed.
2. Transfer to a mixing bowl and mix in the cream cheese using a hand or stand mixer.
3. Form your truffle dough into small balls and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
4. Transfer the truffle balls to the freezer for 30-45 minutes.
5. In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat your candy melts on 50% power for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
6. Dunk each truffle ball into the melted chocolate, letting any excess drop off and place back onto your baking sheet.
7. Top with sprinkles and let harden for 15 minutes.
Easy Christmas Dessert
Can I Use Regular Oreos For Oreo Truffles
Yes if you don’t want to use Golden Oreos reach for regular Oreos. Or you could even buy holiday Oreos like Peppermint Bark or something else. These Oreo truffles are very versatile so use whatever Oreo you enjoy.
How Long Are Oreo Truffles Good For
You will want to store your truffles in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. You can store them in the refrigerator covered for a decent amount of time. Or opt to freeze them if you don’t plan to eat them that fast.
Best Way To Freeze Golden Oreo Truffles
Place in a sealable freezer bag or airtight container. Then store these golden Oreo truffles in the freezer for up to three months. Or if you have a vacuum seal system you can extend the freezer time dramatically.
Can Oreo Truffles Be Made Ahead of Time
Absolutely! You can make these a day or two in advance. Then store in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve them up! A super easy dessert to make ahead of time.