This dessert pizza is none like the rest. A delicious Peeps dessert pizza that is a sugar cookie crust, topped with a marshmallow cream topping and to finish it off colorful Easter Peeps. Give this easy Easter dessert a try for your Easter feast celebrations.
If you have little kids they might love helping decorate their pizza. You can get super creative with candy toppings, or go simple like we did. Either method works great.
This Peeps Pizza Recipe Is…
- A dessert pizza
- Uses store bought cookie dough
- Quick to make
- Decorate how you want
Ingredients And Modifications
Sugar Cookie Dough – So I used pre-packaged sugar cookie dough, but you can easily swap with chocolate chip, peanut butter, etc. Any cookie dough works.
Marshmallow Cream – You will find this in the baking aisle, near the marshmallows.
Butter – I do recommend using real butter, unsalted or salted will work for this recipe.
Powdered Sugar – If you find your powdered sugar is lumpy, you can sift it first to help give the frosting a creamy consistency.
Vanilla – You could swap the vanilla with a flavored like almond, orange, etc.
Peeps and Jelly Beans – These are my two toppings I used. But you can use any candies you want to decorate the dessert pizza.
Other Candy Topping Ideas
Here are a handful of ways to decorate your dessert Easter pizza. Fun and creative ideas to try out for your pizza adventure.
How to Make Easter Peeps Pizza
Full steps on how to make with measurements is in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is a visual walkthrough on how to make this recipe.
Start by spreading out your cookie dough on a pizza pan and bake as directed. Once it is done baking allow it to fully cool before you move on to the next step.
Next you will mix up the frosting. Just use a stand or hand mixer or whisk. You want to ensure it is lump free and nice and creamy.
Spread onto the sugar cookie pizza. Then you can color some of the frosting, I did pink, to drizzle over for a pop of color.
Then top with the candies. Slice and serve up this easy dessert pizza.
You can store your dessert pizza in an airtight container for 2-4 days. The pizza is best eaten within the first two days of being made.
More Easter Recipes
- Refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 7oz Jar of Marshmallow Cream
- ½ Cup Butter Softened
- 1½ Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Peeps and Easter candy
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray baking spray on either a round pizza pan or a large spring-form pan, depending on how thick you’d like your pizza crust and how large you’d like your pizza.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the edges barely turn golden. Cool completely.
- While the crust is cooling, cream butter with a hand mixer on high until light and fluffy. Fold in marshmallow creme.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Gradually add powdered sugar a little at a time until you reach your desired frosting consistency.
- Spread frosting onto your dessert pizza and decorate with Peeps and Easter candy.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 189Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 82mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 0gSugar: 25gProtein: 0g