Peppermint White Chocolate Rice Krispies Treat Recipe
I have this secret addiction to White Chocolate with Mint and every year at Christmas time all the Peppermint White Chocolate Treats get me :) I was looking for a fun (and simple) No Bake Recipe to make for a party the other day and I decided I would try making Rice Krispies Treats into Truffles!
These turned out so cute! These adorable White Chocolate Peppermint Rice Krispies Treats are small and bite sized but still sooooo easy to make!
All you need is a batch of Rice Krispies Treats made according to the box, then roll the mixture into small balls, place on a cookie sheet and then stick them in the freezer for a little bit.
Once your Rice Krispies are hardened you can dip them in chocolate. I have this AMAZING Wilton Chocolate Melter that I got on Amazon for around $20 and I seriously love this thing because it never burns your chocolate and it keeps it melted while you are dipping things.
I added a small amount of Mint Extract to the White Chocolate and then topped with Crushed Candy Canes! It only took about an hour to make a batch of these (plus freezer time) So it was really simple and they were adorable on a serving platter! Great for Christmas Parties or for giving as a gift to friends.
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Package of Marshmallows
- 6 Cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1/2 tsp. Peppermint Extract
- 2 Lbs. White Almond Bark
- 1 Box of 12 full size candy canes
- In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Roll Rice Krispies into balls and place on lined cookie sheet
- Place in Freezer until firm
- Melt Almond Bark and stir in Peppermint Extract
- Dip Frozen Rice Krispies Treat Balls into White Chocolate
- Place on Wax Paper to dry and top with Crushed Candy Canes
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!
Last Updated on