I am always on the lookout for Easy Dinner Recipes to help keep life simple and this is one of those recipes that will just help you get dinner on the table quick, with a fun and kid friendly recipe that your entire family will love!
Rather than using Pizza Crust, try using Crescent Rolls and Rolling Up all your own Favorite Pizza Flavors!
Pepperoni Pizza Roll Ups
These Pepperoni Pizza Rolls Ups are great for kids and adults alike, You could even try adding in your own flavors and toppings before you roll them up, there’s really no right or wrong way to make these and you’ll have dinner on the Table in less than 30 minutes!
To make these Pepperoni Pizza Roll ups you only need 4 ingredients. Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (or any brand will work), Pepperoni (I love the mini ones for this recipe), Mozzarella Cheese and a Jar of Pizza Sauce.
Get started by laying your Crescent Rolls out flat and spreading each one with a spoonful of Pizza Sauce, then add your favorite toppings, top with cheese and roll them up!
Bake according to the directions on your Crescent Rolls, I did mine for 13 Minutes at 375 Degrees. These are best when served warm!
Click Below for a Printable Version of this recipe!
- 2 Cans of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 Jar of Pizza Sauce (Any Brand)
- 1 8 oz. Bag of Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Package of Mini Pepperoni
- Unroll Crescent Rolls and lay them flat on a clean surface
- Spread a spoonful of Pizza Sauce on each piece of dough
- Top with your favorite toppings, I used Mini Pepperoni
- Top with Mozzarella Cheese and Roll Up
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 12-13 minutes or until golden brown.
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!