Today I’m sharing my Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe that will let you make your own Slice & Bake Cookie Dough to keep in your Fridge so you can pull it out and make cookies at just the right time :) These cookies are so delicious and a great way to make and keep cookie dough if you want to have a few freshly baked cookies at a time.
You just follow the directions for the Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe then roll it up and store in the fridge. After that it’s ready to Slice and Bake just a few or the entire batch! This is also great if you want to make the dough ahead of time but then save it for a party or when you know you are having friends and family over.
I love keeping a Roll of Cookie Dough in my fridge all the time! That way, if someone is coming over unexpectedly, I don’t have to run out and grab a snack or dessert. Because I’ve got one pre-made in the fridge! My kids love it too because it’s so easy to just bake a few for an afternoon snack or an after-dinner dessert!!
One more thought, if you are taking dinner to a family who just had a baby this would also be another cute gift idea, they can make as many as they want at a time and they won’t have to get their kitchen messy :)
- 1 1/2 Sticks Butter
- 1 1/4 Cups Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Cups Flour (All Purpose)
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 6 oz. Chocolate Chips
- Combine Butter, Brown Sugar, Milk, and Vanilla in a bowl and mix well
- Add in Egg and Beat Well
- Slowly add in Flour, Salt and Baking Soda Mixture and Stir until Blended
- Add in Chocolate Chips
- Lay 2 Pieces of Cling Wrap Flat on Counter
- Spray with Non-Stick Spray
- Divide Mixture in Half and put roll each half in a ball, then in a long snake
- Roll Up in Cling Wrap and Chill 2-3 hours or Overnight
- Slice Cookies about 1/2" Thick and place on a greased cookie sheet
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 9 - 10 Minutes