Check out this easy and fun pineapple candle gift idea! This is an easy way to dress up a candle and gift to a loved one. Grab a Dollar Tree candle or any other brand, and with a little DIY magic you have a pineapple candle to gift.
If you love to craft, I have some more fun DIY projects to check out. Here are DIY window clings, easy back to school crafts, homemade bath bombs.
I also paired a Free Printable that you can attach to your candle to add another element of fun. I wanted to give you a Free Printable with fun sayings so you can pick and choose what fits your style the best.
Where To Find Free Printable
Click Here to print out the sheet where you can cut out whichever saying you want. Then use a hole punch and tie some ribbon right on to attach to your candle.
How To Make Pineapple Candle
Step 1: Start by laying the candle on top of the felt. Make sure the felt will wrap around the candle. I share full instructions in the printable how-to card below.
Step 2: Cut triangles out on the top of the green felt to make it look like pineapple leaves. I just did a triangle shape, it doesn’t have to be precise, just what you feel looks good.
Step 3: Wrap felt around the inside of the candle and tape it with clear tape. Then you can draw a black “v” shape on the candle with a marker, giving it more of a pineapple feel.
Use your ribbon and attach printable and enjoy it.
Who To Gift This Candle To
- Teacher Gift
- Gifting someone who has been sick
You will be able to gift this Dollar Tree candle craft for anyone. It takes just a handful of minutes to make and then you have a colorful and fun gift to brighten someone’s day.
More Dollar Tree Crafts
- 15 Easy Dollar Tree Crafts | A mix of gifts for you to check out and consider doing for your home or gifting to a loved one.
- Dollar Tree Homework Station | Here is a great one if you have kids. Create a homework station for your kids to tackle the work they have from school.
- Patriotic Dollar Tree Crafts | Another great list of ideas to give you that red, white, and blue style to decorate your home. Some of these don’t have to be patriotic and could be used all year round.
- 25 Fun Dollar Tree Crafts | Also, check out these other 25 Dollar Tree crafts for you to make as well. Tons of ideas all at an affordable budget.
Pineapple Candle Gift Idea
Create this fun Pineapple Candle gift to gift to a loved one, teacher, neighbor, etc. A Dollar Tree gift that is so easy and fun to make.
- Free printable
- Dollar Tree candle (or other candle)
- Sharpie marker
- Hole Punch
- Lay the candle on top of the felt and cut a long rectangle of felt to wrap around the inside of the candle that is as tall as the candle.
- Cut triangles out of the top to make it look like pineapple leaves. Wrap the felt around the inside of the candle and tape it with clear tape (so it's easily removable).
- Draw little black V shapes all over the candle to make it look like a pineapple.
- Add the free printable tag and tie it with the ribbon.