Pink lemonade pie is a no bake lemonade flavored pie that is creamy, sweet, and of course a kick of tang. This lemonade pie is a delicious and easy no bake dessert perfect for spring and summer.
I am a sucker for sweet and quick desserts. Great to throw together when you are having unexpected guests, or even to enjoy at a summer cookout or Easter dinner. No matter what, give this lemonade pie a try.
This Pink Lemonade Pie Recipe Is…
- Quick and Easy
- No Bake Recipe
- Colorful and Bright
- Sweet and Tart
- Make Ahead Dessert
What Type of Lemonade To Use?
You will thaw out frozen lemonade concentrate. Head to your freezer section at your grocery store to find this. You can find they have a variety of juices and lemonades.
Make sure that you allow your concentrate to thaw so it mixes well with the other ingredients.
How To Get A Bright Pink Pie?
Want to elevate the color of this pie? Simply add in some pink food coloring and it will really add a nice vibrant color. It is bright pink but also bursting with flavor in each bite.
Storing Your Pie
Due to the ingredients your pie needs to be refrigerated. Make sure to place in a covered dish, or cover it tightly with plastic wrap or foil. Just watch if you cover it with plastic wrap as it can touch the top of the pie and mess up the top of the pie.
Does This Pink Lemonade Pie Need To Set Up?
You do need to allow your pie time to set up once it is mixed and poured into the crust. Just mix up well, pour in pan and cover and refrigerate. When you are ready to eat, add sprinkles around the edge, and add a lemon slice for the center and serve and enjoy.
Some sprinkles will bleed and break down. So make sure to add them right before serving to prevent it from altering the look of the pie, if they do melt.
More Easy Lemonade Recipes
- 9 inch graham cracker crust
- 8 ounce container refrigerated whipped topping
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounce can pink lemonade concentrate, frozen
- Pink Sprinkles, if desired
- Lemon (sliced), if desired
- Pink Food Coloring (Optional)
- Combine the whipped topping, unthawed frozen lemonade and sweetened condensed milk in a large mixing bowl.
- (If you want to add pink food coloring to make your pie extra pink, do it now.) Stir by hand with a whisk until smooth.
- Pour the pie filling in the graham cracker crust.
- Freeze for at least an hour.
- Add sprinkles and lemon slices for garnish before serving, if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 374Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 161mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 1gSugar: 44gProtein: 6g