Check out this pool float Easter basket idea! If you love spending time at the lake or beach this is a great one to do. They can use the pool float all summer long as they splash and play in the water.
Plus this is even a fun Easter basket for a teen. Just fill with sunscreen goggles, or other fun items to use while at the beach. For kids this can be filled with candies, swimwear, and more.
Type of Pool Floatie To Use
Honestly you can use any size or shape of pool floaties you want. Whether you are buying for a boy or girl, or even teel or adult, feel free to buy any floatie that fits their personality.
Shop in-store or online and ship to your home! Both work great in creating a one-of-a-kind Easter basket.
Depending on the size of your floatie, will depend on what you can fill inside.
Ideas For Fillers In The Floatie
- Swimsuit or Swim trunks
- Pool Toys like pool rings
- Sandals or Flip Flops
- Beach Toys
What If You Have Multiple Kids
Do you want one for each kid? Go ahead and buy different floaties or all the same. Then add a label with each name on paper in front. Or if you do towels you can get their names embroidered to each towel so they knows whose is whose.
Tip For Filling Up Floats With Air
Grab one of these electric air pumps! They are great and work wonderful for airing up pool floats and more really fast. This will save you from feeling light headed.
Plus it is lightweight so you can take it with you to use when you have a pool or beach day.
More Easter Ideas
- 16 Easter Basket Ideas To Try Out
- Easter Egg Garland DIY
- Sprinkle Easter Eggs Craft
- Baby Easter Basket
- Pool float
- Beach towel
- Easter grass
- Easter eggs
- Easter candy
- Flip flops
- and any other outdoor or water toy for your child, decorative ribbon
- Blow up pool float. Fold and lay beach towel in the middle of the pool float, overlapping it over the side and back.
- Fill the pool float with all the Easter gifts for your child. Place sunglasses or goggles on the pool float's face.
- Place candy-filled Easter eggs around the bigger gifts.
- Stuff bits of Easter grass around gifts. Add decorative ribbon, if desired.
Fillers - Feel free to place any items you want in the center of the pool float! These are just ideas of what I did for my pool float Easter baskets.