Pool Noodle Trolls is a crazy fun DIY craft that is going to be so fun. Let your kids join in and help make these fun troll inspired faces made from pool noodles.
Pool Noodle Trolls
If you are loving Trolls, especially Trolls World Tour, this is a fun indoor craft for kids to make in honor of their favorite movie. Grab the Free Trolls Printable for their faces, and a few pool noodles and supplies and get to crafting.
Where To Download Free Troll Face Printable For Pool Noodle Craft
Click Here to download the Troll Faces that you cut out and then place on the cut down pool noodles. It is such an easy craft. If you have a child who can cut, then let them cut out their faces to place on the pool noodle.
Supplies Needed For Pool Noodle Craft
How To Make Pool Noodle Poppy Troll
- Cut down your pool noodle to 5″.
- Wrap the tulle 30 times around the top 1″ of the pool noodle. Cut the ribbon down to size.
- Use the hot glue to glue on the tulle and ribbon on Poppy’s head.
- Then glue three flowers on the ribbon area.
- Cut the tulle into strips so you can style the hair as you would like.
- Cut out the face of the printable and glue them on to the face.
How To Make Pool Noodle Branch Troll
- For Branch, you are going to follow the same steps as Poppy.
- Cut down the pool noodle.
- Wrap black tulle and place on the top 1″ of the noodle with hot glue.
- Use a black ribbon to secure the tulle hair.
- Apply face, and cut hair to style as you would like.
- Pool noodle
- Spool of 6" tulle
- Free troll face printable
- Hot glue
- Blue faux flowers
1. Cut pool noodle to 5".
2. Wrap the tulle 30 times around the top 1" of the cut pool noodle and hot glue.
3. Cut the ribbon to size and hot glue around the pool noodle on top of the edge of the tulle.
4. If you're making the girl troll, glue three flowers on the ribbon.
5. Cut the tulle into strips of hair so you can style it as you like.
6. Cut out the facial features from the free printable and hot glue on.
7. Cut out the ears and fold the tab back and hot glue on.
Looking For More Fun Activities
Give some of these activities a try. If you make the troll pool noodles let me know. They are tons of fun to play with and a great cheap activity to keep the kids busy!