Who else is loving the idea of Fall Recipes being back in style!? This Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cake Recipe has me over the moon excited for falling leaves, cool weather, and fall flavors!
This Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cake Recipe is sure to hit the spot for you and your family this season!
I had so much fun baking these for my family because they are super easy and SO delicious!
The perfect combination of pumpkin and cream cheese. Warm up a cup of Pumpkin Spice Latte or Coffee to enjoy this dessert recipe!
If you are looking for a holiday dessert recipe, your guests will fall all over this treat for Thanksgiving or Christmas.
I know we like to make desserts all season long, so it’s fun to pull out a new recipe every now and then. This is one of my new recipes this year, and it sure will not disappoint!
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cake Recipe
2 Cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 (15 oz) can pumpkin (pure pumpkin puree)
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
3 large eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Topping
8 oz cream cheese
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg yolk
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
Preheat Oven to 325 Degrees
In a large bowl combine Pumpkin, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Oil, and Vanilla.
Slowly add in Flour, Pumpkin Spice, Baking Soda, and Salt and Mix well.
Pour Cake Batter into a 9×13 Baking Dish.
In a separate bowl beat the Cream Cheese, Sugar, Egg Yolk, and Vanilla until combined.
Spoon Cream Cheese Mixture onto Cake Mixture and swirl using a knife.
Bake 50 minutes at 325 Degrees or until the center is set.
Allow it to cool before serving.
- 2 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin (pure pumpkin puree)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Cream Cheese Topping
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat Oven to 325 Degrees
- In a large bowl combine Pumpkin, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Oil and Vanilla.
- Slowly add in Flour, Pumpkin Spice, Baking Soda and Salt and Mix well.
- Pour Cake Batter into a 9x13 Baking Dish.
- In a separate bowl beat the Cream Cheese, Sugar, Egg Yolk, and Vanilla until combined.
- Spoon Cream Cheese Mixture onto Cake Mixture and swirl using a knife.
- Bake 50 minutes at 325 Degrees or until center is set.
- Allow to cool before serving.
I hope your family enjoys this recipe as much as we do! Nothing says fall to me more than Pumpkin Spice and Crisp Weather! Mmm! Maybe I should bake these again for this weekend!
If you love Pumpkin Recipes, be sure to check out this Pumpkin Pie Milkshake Recipe!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!