Check out this Puppy Chow Cookies Recipe!
If you love puppy chow, this Puppy Chow Cookies Recipe is a twist on a favorite party snack recipe that everyone will love! Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Powdered Sugar – cookies don’t get much better than that! Make this cookie recipe for Christmas or the Holidays! These are also a great recipe to make for Birthdays or any Dessert Recipe! Also, be sure to check out some of my other favorite Easy Dessert Recipes!
Puppy Chow Cookies Recipe
2 Cups Peanut Butter
2 Cups Sugar
1 Package of Chocolate Almond Bark or 6 Full Size Hershey’s Bars
Combine all three ingredients in a Bowl and mix well, stir until well mixed.
Roll dough into a 1″ Ball and place on a Greased Cookie Sheet.
Bake at 350 Degrees for 9-10 minutes or until edges start to turn slightly brown.
Melt Chocolate in a double broiler or in the microwave. Be careful not to burn the chocolate, I like to use 20 second intervals and stir in between.
Dip cookies in chocolate and sprinkle with powdered sugar and allow to dry in a cool place.
- 2 Cups Peanut Butter
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Package of Chocolate Almond Bark or 6 Full Size Hershey's Bars
- Powdered Sugar
- Combine peanut butter, sugar, and eggs in a bowl and stir until well mixed.
- Roll dough into 1" balls and place on a Greased Cookie Sheet.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 9-10 minutes or until edges start to turn slightly brown.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave. Be careful not to burn the chocolate, I like to use 20-second intervals and stir in between if I am microwaving chocolate.
- Dip cookies in chocolate and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Allow to dry in a cool place.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 279Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 120mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 2gSugar: 29gProtein: 6g
If you have a lot of Holiday Baking to do, or you love baking cookies at your house, be sure to grab a couple of these Silicone Baking Sheets! These make baking so easy with easy clean up! Get these now at Amazon! Receive Free Shipping with Amazon Prime, or Free Super Saver Shipping on orders of $35 or more!
Also, be sure to check out this Reese’s Peanut Butter Cupcakes Recipe!
This is the BEST way to stay on top of all the awesome deals we share each day!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing.