Check out this free printable reading log for kids. The ultimate way to keep track of reading time for your child, while you are at home working on keeping them on track.
This printable reading log for kids is a simple way to track the time they have spent reading or being read to on a daily basis.
Reading Log For Kids
This is a great way to make reading or being read to a bit more fun. They can see the progress and you can see how your child is doing. If they are a bit older and you want to connect with them on work they completed. I love this reading log, it is clean, simple and effective.
Find books that fits your child’s age range and they can connect with. However, all kids don’t love reading but I feel if you find the right books they can get excited to read.
Ways To Use This Printable Reading Log
Print out this free reading log for kids, and then choose which method you want to do below.
- Have your child log how many minutes a day they read, and what book.
- Or log how many pages they completed for the day.
- If you have little kids you can use this log to track what you read to them. Or how long or how many books.
More Ways To Entertain Kids At Home
- Outdoor Scavenger Hunt | Head outdoors for fresh air and search for all these items listed on this printable sheet. It is a fun way to get kids outside and getting exercise.
- Going on a Bear Hunt | A fun activity for your kiddos to do indoors if the weather is bad or you don’t want to get out of the house. Make your own adventure.
- Boredom Busters | If you are tired of listening to your kiddo say they are bored, check out one or more of these ideas to give them something to do and engage in.
Reading is a great way to grow vocabulary. Which allows your child to use their imagination and so much more. Using the free printable is a great way to help ensure you are making time each day for reading and growing your child’s mind.