If you are looking for simple recipe for blueberry muffins from scratch then I have one for you! I love that I can make these the night before and my kids can have breakfast ready to go in the mornings! I also just love the feeling of making something from scratch! Don’t get me wrong, packaged food definitely has it’s place in our menu, but I do love having Blueberry Muffins from Scratch every once in a while!!
- 6 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter Melted
- 1 1/4 Cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Cup Milk
- 3 Cups Flour
- 3 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 1/2 Cups Blueberries
- Combine Butter, Sugar in a Bowl
- Add in Eggs, Vanilla and Milk
- Slowly add in Dry Ingredients and Stir Gently
- Mix in Blueberries as your final step
- Bake at 375 Degrees for 25 Minutes
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!