When it snows outside the FIRST thing my kids ask to do is Make Snow Ice Cream, so I thought it would be fun to share our Snow Ice Cream Recipe with you!
It started snowing on Thursday Here and we are still
Stuck Inside, I mean Snowed In :) And we are expecting some more snow again tonight. If you have snow right now I hope you stay safe! Personally I’m just thankful that we have Snow and not Ice :)
When it starts Snowing I always grab my Big Red Bowl and stick it outside so it can fill up with Fresh Snow! We use that bowl of Snow to make Snow Ice Cream, so that way I’m not scraping snow off the ground :)
Serve Immediately! This is best when Fresh!
Print this recipe:
- 1 Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 6-8 Cups of Snow depending on how thick you want your ice cream
- Start with Snow in One Bowl and a Big Empty Bowl
- Add Snow 1 Cup at a time, and Mix in Sweetened Condensed Milk Slowly
- I like to Alternate the Snow & Milk
- Add the Vanilla about half way through, once you get a good liquid mixture so it blends in evenly
- Keep Stirring, You will want to keep adding snow till you get the consistency you want.
Also, don’t miss the White Hot Chocolate Recipe, this is easy to make in the Crockpot and another Favorite for Cold Winter Days!